Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Hiatus - pt. 2

     I noticed the last entry got a little lengthy so I cut it off; sorry for the abrupt stop. Here I shall continue my summer's story and hopefully it will entertain you, if not then oh well? Now, back to where I left off!
     Next is Call of Duty and Halo. I've played both of them hundreds of times before; Modern Warfare 3 was a favorite, as well as the Halo saga. However, I had never played Black Ops 2 before, and I wasn't disappointed. It took a few weeks of watching Fairy and Chris play zombies before I could convince myself to join in.
   When I did start playing I only played Zombies; multiplayer sucked. I can't quite figure out why I hated it so much though. Anyway, I loved to play zombies. I don't remember if I've said this or not, but I didn't play at all because I'm afraid of zombies. It's quite embarrassing since everyone's all, "Have you seen The Walking Dead? Isn't it awesome?" Usually I'll say no, but in all honesty I've seen two episodes and they scared the poop out of me. So I initially watched Fairy and Chris play it all day. I played it while Chris and Fairy were asleep during the day. They had such a screwed up circadian rhythm that it wasn't even funny. I wasn't horrible when I started out since I've played plenty of FPS (first person shooter as opposed to feet per second) games before, but I didn't know where all of the parts for the machines were to do the easter eggs. I learned shortly after by writing everything down. Eventually I knew everything and decoded the code on the roof. I felt muy importante as a teammate, and even started playing with Fairy when he was awake.
     Then we have the two games I'm unsure about mentioning. Well, one game. I'll tell you about one of them since it's a commonly played game. Are you ready? It's Pokemon! Woot. I used to play it all the time, but then I got out of it for reasons I'm not going to mention here. I'm happy about playing it again. I was about half-way finished with my Black version, but I started over since I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. I finished it within a week and have started trying to complete my pokedex. In my Soul Silver game I beat the Elite Four and was grinding to beat Red on Mt. Silver. It was sort of problematic since I didn't even know what my team was going to look like, but it has been assembled. Unfortunately some of the chosen pokemon require a lot of leveling to get them to where I need them to be. I'll be grinding like crazy to get them high enough.
     In Black version I'm leveling my pokemon to the upper sixties to battle Chrissy. I've got faith that I'll beat him with my team since it's pretty cool, at least I think so. In Soul Silver I plan on finishing the pokedex and then sending them up to Black to hurry up the pokedex completion in that game. After a couple of paychecks and necessary items are bought for school, home, and such I'll be buying White 2, and eventually X, which I'm pretty excited about.
My Current Team in Black
My Current Team in Soul Silver











   
   
      During my pokemon summer I went to the beach with Fairy, his mom and brother, Chrissy, and the friends of Fairy's mom. It was fun even though we couldn't stay very long. This summer we went to Myrtle Beach instead of Wilmington which sort of made me sad, but it was still fun. It was fun until we decided to leave anyway; our spare tire, that we put on upon arrival because the regular tire blew on the way over, decided to go flat. On top of that Fairy's mom and friends left early and forgot to leave us the keys to the car. Hence we were locked out of our car with a flat tire and a storm. We sat outside for at least five hours waiting for his mom to bring us a tire who, by the time we called, was already back at her friend's house an hour away. I got a horrible sun burn that blistered up within two days of us leaving to go home. It was bad.
     Anyway, that sums up my summer. Next time I'll talk about my new job! Have fun until then!