Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Have Procrastinated

     So I see it's been a long time since I've updated this. I apologize for that if you've been wondering what I've been doing. To answer any questions:  I have been up to nothing. The spring semester started last week and I'm already overwhelmed with class work. For one thing I'm taking five classes, three of them with the same instructor. Knowing at least three of the classwork assignments for each class, she still assigns SO much work. Thankfully she has the quizzes open so we can work ahead. Now I'm going to have to get over my procrastinating and get this stuff done! I can do this.
     I am also in the middle of remaking all of my blogs:  this one, my human issues blog, and tumblr. I might put a link on the top linking to my tumblr, but we'll see about it. For this one I plan on playing around with the widths, changing the background, and maybe a few more things. I think that I'm almost finished with my other blogger, but I'll check in on it later to make a few more necessary adjustments if needed. Tumblr is coming along nicely. The background and theme are really pretty so I don't plan on changing those. I recently added a music player to it so if anyone visits my page they will be greeted with pleasant music. I made some pages that were a nice little addition. It doesn't look so empty and blank now, which I love.
    That's about it for now. I'll try to keep you all updated! See ya all soon!

-Amber