Friday, December 13, 2013

My Recent Absence

     I'm sorry for not being here in a while, but I've gone through a lot recently and would prefer to not talk about them. I don't have much to say tonight, other than I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is enjoying the holiday season, regardless of your religious affiliations.
     I had my first of four final exams today. It was for psychology and wasn't entirely difficult, but I do need this grade to be high enough to pull my grade up. My computer class final is on Monday, and I keep forgetting about it; I just pray I remember it Monday morning. My last two exams, for human services, are on Tuesday and are in essay format.
     With it almost being Christmas break I feel like I can focus more on you all here instead of tending to other obligations. That's about all I can do for now. I wish you all the best until I return!
-Amber