Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What is This Feeling?

     So next month I'll be turning twenty-two and I've been doing some soul-searching. At least, I think that's what the term for it is called. Anyway, I've been fretting and worried that I don't have my life together and everything I have is going to come tumbling down at any one instant. It seems like one bad thing keeps happening after another, and it really gets to a person after a while. However, what I've realized is I'll only be twenty-two. My life is as put together as it's going to get for now. I'd even go on to say that I have mine together better than some people older than me. I don't have to have my life together, but I do have my priorities in order. I think that's what matters right now; hopefully everything else will come fall in to place afterwards. Therefore, even though I feel like my life is falling apart at the seams, I just have to keep on waking up and going to work. I have to stay focused, even if my car barely works. One day I'll make it to where I won't have to worry about everything. I'll get ahead one day, all I have to do is have faith and keep on working.
 /rant over thanks for reading xD