Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sleep Does Not Will It

     Welcome back to my blog! I hope you made it here safe and sound. Currently, the time is one thirty-one in the morning and I'm still awake.
     I've been trying to sleep for hours but something seems to keep me conscious. Is it my obnoxiously loud roommate and his friends doing whatever it is they're doing at an unnecessarily loud volume? Perhaps, but maybe not. If tonight were the only night I found it difficult to sleep then the answer would most certainly be yes.
     However, this has been a constant issue since I've moved out I think. Does their exceedingly loud antics make things better? Most certainly not. I may not be able to sleep, but that doesn't make their noise level any more merited or respectful. You say, "Amber just tell them to be quieter." Indeed, that would make for an excellent idea, but I'm way too catty this late, and I don't want to start an argument; I'll be in for a much longer night than this, my friends. So, in order to cope, I decided to post an update for everyone to read, should they so choose.
     While on the subject of updates, my other blog is in desperate need for one of those. I've been meaning to do something with that one for months now, but it seems to just be collecting dust. I also re-installed Twitter on my phone, which I've been using. I re-tweeted some things that I wanted to write about, but I haven't gotten that far in life yet. I also made an account for my cat. I know, I know, pathetic. Oh well, I don't particularly care (sorry, not sorry I guess?). It helps me pass the time so it doesn't bug me too much.
     I don't know if I've told you all or not, probably not since this happened recently and I don't remember when I wrote last, but I took Bumble to the vet about a week and a half ago. It started because she began sneezing like mad, and I was worried. I thought it was a reaction to her flea medicine or the shampoo I was used to wash her, but that didn't seem to be the problem. The vet still doesn't know what could have caused her sneezing fits, but he did tell me that she has a heart murmur. I'm not gonna lie, my heart sank a bit when he said that. I have to take her back later this month to have it checked out. In the end, he sent me away with an antibiotic for her sneezes. She appears to have gotten better and is sneezing less often, but I'm still giving it to her in fear of stopping it too soon. I know giving her the whole thing is probably not the best idea so I'm going to keep her on it for a few days longer before stopping it entirely. I've gone down from twice a day to once a day, and she doesn't seem to be acting differently.
     That seems to be all I have to say at the moment. I apologize for any monotony in word choice, poor word choice, rambling, spelling and grammatical errors, and anything else you may find unpleasant. I am, regretfully, too lazy at this point in time to proofread it before publishing it. Goodbye for now!

-Amber

P.S.
My title is a line of lyrics from this nifty song right here: